IF YOU HAVE A SPOON BODY SHAPE...
You want to dress in a way that draws attention to your upper body and de-emphasizes your tummy and hips.
Your body shape is similar to Brooklyn Decker's
SPOON BODY TOPS
Look for tops that will help balance your lower half while accentuating your defined waist.
- Off the shoulder, boat-neck, wide V or U necks
- Embellishments around the bust
- Strapless tops that show off your shoulders
- Empire waists with fabric that gently floats away from the body below the waist.
- Flutter or princess sleeves or strapless varieties
- A low, banded waist will hide tummy bulges
I make a small commission when you click on or purchase products on this page
SPOON BODY BOTTOMS
Look for bottoms that will minimize your lower half
- Avoid details such as whiskering and embellished pockets
- Mini skirts are great for showing off your shapely legs
- Pants with straight legs (stay away from flares)
- Solid colors in darker washes
- Wide waist-bands to hide tummy-bulges